It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:58 pm Advanced search

Does "Grab" means "kill" ??? :p

Report bugs here... and look for quick fixes

Does "Grab" means "kill" ??? :p

Postby mpompasos » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Hello people... when i use grab or grab all, the program kills the target device... I dont know why. Well I know that it is actually receive the connection from the target and then send it back so i can see what target is, so i should have a fast CPU. So, I do! I have 1.2 GHz with 4 cores cpu in performance mode on my ASUS Tablet....

Any suggestions?

Thank you, (Best project I ever used :D)
mpompasos

Re: Does "Grab" means "kill" ??? :p

Postby ponury » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:02 am

Maybe you don't have full iptables support in your rom. Have you tried changing roms?
ponury

Postby mpompasos » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Actually, I don't. Because I just bought it and i want it seem new :P ... And an other reason is that I'm waiting for new update of CyanogenMod ... So, the problem is that i have the original android and not a custom rom? And if this is the problem, what rom do you prefer? Im using Asus Prime TF201 :D
mpompasos

Postby ponury » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:14 am

mpompasos wrote:Actually, I don't. Because I just bought it and i want it seem new :P ... And an other reason is that I'm waiting for new update of CyanogenMod ... So, the problem is that i have the original android and not a custom rom? And if this is the problem, what rom do you prefer? Im using Asus Prime TF201 :D

Actually i have no idea. Try using CM if it's available for your device
ponury

Return to Bug reports