galaxy nexus bug

Report bugs here... and look for quick fixes
spectrum184

galaxy nexus bug

Post by spectrum184 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Service works and after i turn it off it does a soft reboot and then is unstable when rebooted. After a hard reboot is performed all is fine. I would provide you with logs if i knew how.

ponury

Re: galaxy nexus bug

Post by ponury » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:28 pm

spectrum184 wrote:Service works and after i turn it off it does a soft reboot and then is unstable when rebooted. After a hard reboot is performed all is fine. I would provide you with logs if i knew how.
I'm aware of the bug (it was also posted a few times on this board too). But since I don't own any ICS device I can't test it, so you'll have to wait for some time until I either get nexus or if someone release ICS for my evo3d gsm.

susan001

Post by susan001 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:04 am

My galaxy nexus have the same bug.

Service works and after i turn it off it does a soft reboot and then is unstable when rebooted. After a hard reboot is performed all is fine. I would provide you with logs if i knew how galaxy nexus case.

ponury

Post by ponury » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:28 am

And my galaxy nexus has the same bug. Its a bug in ICS. Im working on it.

loveubuntu

Post by loveubuntu » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:38 am

I've bought this through the slideme market. Once the bug for GN is fixed, would be updated there or do I have to get it here?
Thank you for your work.

ponury

Post by ponury » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:45 pm

loveubuntu wrote:I've bought this through the slideme market. Once the bug for GN is fixed, would be updated there or do I have to get it here?
Thank you for your work.
I suppose I'll put it either here or market or nowhere :P I've sent an email to google to see if I could put up new version (which will be ICS only) on the market but got no reply in two weeks...