Numbering issue

Report bugs here... and look for quick fixes
jamessug

Numbering issue

Post by jamessug » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:14 am

Hey,

Firstly - great work on the app (Y).

Just a minor issue, which I don't believe affects its functionality - when you scan a network for devices (especially a large one) and then mid-scan kill "all", WiFiKill counts the number of devices currently found, subtracts from "on" and adds to "off". When you reinstate "all", it does the opposite. This is fine.

Then, as more devices are discovered, it continues to do the same, meaning that you end up with the number of devices off being negative, and the number of devices on being more than the total found.

I can upload screenshots if you like, but I hope this is enough to go by :)

ponury

Re: Numbering issue

Post by ponury » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:21 pm

jamessug wrote:Hey,

Firstly - great work on the app (Y).

Just a minor issue, which I don't believe affects its functionality - when you scan a network for devices (especially a large one) and then mid-scan kill "all", WiFiKill counts the number of devices currently found, subtracts from "on" and adds to "off". When you reinstate "all", it does the opposite. This is fine.

Then, as more devices are discovered, it continues to do the same, meaning that you end up with the number of devices off being negative, and the number of devices on being more than the total found.

I can upload screenshots if you like, but I hope this is enough to go by :)
Thanks, I think I'll fixed it in the upcoming release :-)