It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:22 pm Advanced search

Wifikill

Here you could request a feature you would like to see in WifiKill

Wifikill

Postby Lupino8211 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Hello from cold Russia . I respect you, and all , what you did. But I have some questions
1. What's the problem in wifikill on idevices (if you don't have idevices we can donate you :)?
2. Do you know some ways, how kill Internet by iPhone/iPad for other devices? Maybe terminal commands?
I think in world 80% humans, who know about wifikill, and don't have android devices wish it will be on iOS.
Sorry for my English and mistakes in my post

Alex
Lupino8211
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:53 pm


Re: Wifikill

Postby ponury » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:56 am

Lupino8211 wrote:Hello from cold Russia . I respect you, and all , what you did. But I have some questions
1. What's the problem in wifikill on idevices (if you don't have idevices we can donate you :)?
2. Do you know some ways, how kill Internet by iPhone/iPad for other devices? Maybe terminal commands?
I think in world 80% humans, who know about wifikill, and don't have android devices wish it will be on iOS.
Sorry for my English and mistakes in my post

Alex

Hi Alex :-) Greetings from cold Poland :)
1) iOS is a closed and limited system, wifikill would work only on jailbroken devices which is not common on ios users
2) on mac I suppose you could use something like arpspoof command
User avatar
ponury
 
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Wifikill

Postby Lupino8211 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:42 pm

ponury wrote:Hi Alex :-) Greetings from cold Poland :)
1) iOS is a closed and limited system, wifikill would work only on jailbroken devices which is not common on ios users
2) on mac I suppose you could use something like arpspoof command


Thank a lot :). I have a jailbroken iPhone , and maybe I can vote in some Russian pda forums about donate to you, if you will portate it to iOS. In all big thanks for answering :)

Sorry for mistakes
Lupino8211
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: Wifikill

Postby ponury » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:01 pm

I am a bit overloaded with work and never actually did any iphone app. I'll check if it's even possible on JB iphone.
User avatar
ponury
 
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Wifikill

Postby Lupino8211 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:25 am

ponury wrote:I am a bit overloaded with work and never actually did any iphone app. I'll check if it's even possible on JB iphone.


Thanks for answering
Lupino8211
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: Wifikill

Postby Lupino8211 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:54 pm

There is my post (http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=523270) on 4pda.ru .And I can't use URL tag on this forum :o. Can you givi in this post more information how donate to you? Or I can repost this information by some sources.
Lupino8211
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:53 pm


Return to Requests



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests