It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:24 am Advanced search

Too slow traffic

Here you could request a feature you would like to see in WifiKill

Too slow traffic

Postby CarrioS » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Hi,

i used your application WifiKill again after some months. Now it is updated and i think broken. Used just for testing on my PC and my own nettwork.

I started it using my tablet and saw my another PC there. So i pressed GRAB. Then my PC was really slow in using internet. I had to wait about 1 min to reload google.com website. Is this way how it works or it is bug?? IMO it should be much faster.

Another question I wanted to ask you is Can i use it on my own Tablet during mobile internet Teethering?? What i mean is that when i am using Teethering i cannot start WifiKill because i am not connected to any nettwork... Just my mobile internet.

And the last one question: Why do I have just 4 settings? (Full Screen, Show nettwork names, Show MAC, Show NIC manufacturer)
In really older version I could set the way how to deny the internet connection (redirect, block it...), and much more. What's happened?

Thank you for your reply
CarrioS

Re: Too slow traffic

Postby ponury » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Hi, the new version relies on the iptables capabilities of ROM. Maybe you can try changing ROM that might help with lagging network. Also the denial is now based on iptables and there is no options for that (At least for now)
ponury

Return to Requests