It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:00 am Advanced search

FaceNiff 2.x FINAL release thread

Here you could request a feature you would like to see in WifiKill

Re: FaceNiff 2.x FINAL release thread

Postby mclavarias » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:51 am

ponury wrote:
mclavarias wrote:Hi ponury i keep messaging you regarding about buying this app. Please reply. Thanks mate

It was weekend!

Alright mate thanks for replying. Ill be sending you the money soon, I might send you skrill funds than bitcoin. Bitcoin is too expensive in my country :evil:
mclavarias

Postby omniamax » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:53 pm

You shouldn't sell this app in the Playstore till you don't solve the issue with 4.3.
There should be an info about the incompatibility!!!
omniamax

Postby ponury » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:06 pm

omniamax wrote:You shouldn't sell this app in the Playstore till you don't solve the issue with 4.3.
There should be an info about the incompatibility!!!

I don't sell this on play store.
ponury

Postby metal_wraith » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:43 pm

Just bought the app earlier. No registration code for it as of yet via email. I click on the Buy button again and it only redirects me to paypal again.
metal_wraith

Postby kami_karakaj » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:55 am

Are you releaseing 2.5 final soon?

:)
kami_karakaj

Postby dreaman » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:44 pm

Just paid FaceNiff through my mobile phone - PayPal.
However cannot activate as it says "email not in DB.
Please resolve ?
dreaman

Postby ppay » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:57 am

I always got the error unkown (regex failed) what to do now ? :)
ppay

Postby Zeptinune » Sun May 04, 2014 4:07 pm

I wouldn't bother with questions anymore guys. Neither Faceniff nor Wifikill have been updated in a very long time. Both aren't very compatible anymore, nor were they ever very compatible in the first place.

There's hundreds of threads with the answers to all of your questions already on the forums here. Don't expect any more development with either apps. It would take a miracle for Ponury to come out of hiding and re-boot either of these projects.

The last word we got was that there were apps with updated features however they were never released and he seems to have lost what little motivation he had in the first place. Mostly due to complications with receiving donations for his hard work.

I've always stood by this developer, and I'll continue to use these apps though I am yet to see them work consistently enough. Wifikill seems to work nicely but without the option to force the target to a specific site, I find the app a bit of a disappointment compared to the older 1.7 version. Whereas I haven't been able to see SSL-Strip work on Faceniff with Facebook for at least 3 months. However it works with non SSL connections like VK / YouTube etc.

It's a real shame too because both these projects are potentially worth tens of thousands of dollars, even more if they are properly developed. Though for whatever reasons, legal, time, money, hardware or just motivation. The projects are basically over.

I check this site every few months but I'd say Wifikill 2.2 and Faceniff 2.4 are the best we're all gonna get unless someone comes along to do better.
Zeptinune

Postby ponury » Mon May 05, 2014 8:02 pm

This is somewhat true. Because of reasons I can't work on this apps anymore. I also focused on TouchControl which is now quite a great app. I will try giving this project to a friend of mine. But I have no clue if he would like to pick it up. Faceniff is lost in particular because I've lost sources for it :-)
ponury

Postby PacParanoid » Fri May 16, 2014 3:58 pm

That's a shame really.
No one yet has managed to create anything close to what you've achieved with those 2 applications.
And i don't actually get it, how did you manage to loose the source code of your application, escpecially of such an application as Faceniff.
Which with further developing and a little UI polishing might have helped you with a great job.. talking about fb, google etc here.

And by the way.. you should be on xda developers mate, lots of devs would have jumped in with such ideas/projects (and ofc alot more people would donate).

Anyway cheers for all your efforts :) i'll keep checking every now and then what's going on here ;)
PacParanoid

PreviousNext

Return to Requests