It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:27 am Advanced search

Want to buy both wifikiller and faceniff

Here you could request a feature you would like to see in WifiKill

Want to buy both wifikiller and faceniff

Postby imadmwk » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:36 pm

hello
I want to buy both of ur programs through paypal, and i need to purchase from pc, so i can't use the in-app links
could u tell me what should i do
imadmwk

Re: Want to buy both wifikiller and faceniff

Postby ponury » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:20 am

imadmwk wrote:hello
I want to buy both of ur programs through paypal, and i need to purchase from pc, so i can't use the in-app links
could u tell me what should i do

It's not that easy. The in-app links also send more information to my server so I could authorize it. If you donate without them it will not generate a key/add your account to my DB. So unless you really really really need to use PC then please use your device.
ponury

Postby imadmwk » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm

I done it through my device, thank you
but after 8 days of usage, am facing some problems in both, wifikill, and faceniff
Although I've downloaded the pro version of wifikill, it sometimes shutdown and says that this is a demo version, and some times even if you kill, the target is still able to use internet!.
As for faceniff, when I start the app, it gives me black screen, i have to terminate the app and re-run it multiple times for it to work.. my device is P6800 Samsung galaxy tab 7.7, is it possible that the tab resolution causes this problem?
There is also the famous shut-down bug, when I shutdown faceniff service, the device restart!.
imadmwk

Postby ponury » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:24 am

imadmwk wrote:I done it through my device, thank you
but after 8 days of usage, am facing some problems in both, wifikill, and faceniff
Although I've downloaded the pro version of wifikill, it sometimes shutdown and says that this is a demo version, and some times even if you kill, the target is still able to use internet!.
As for faceniff, when I start the app, it gives me black screen, i have to terminate the app and re-run it multiple times for it to work.. my device is P6800 Samsung galaxy tab 7.7, is it possible that the tab resolution causes this problem?
There is also the famous shut-down bug, when I shutdown faceniff service, the device restart!.

For faceniff I'll post a quick-fix in a few days (just need to test it a bit). And for WiFiKill problem - please send me an email :-)
ponury

Postby imadmwk » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:22 pm

I will be waiting the faceniff quickfix urgently ... thanks for 1st class support
imadmwk

Return to Requests