OLD WiFiKill for android 2.x release thread [discontinued]

Ask for help, look for common problems and read Frequently Asked Questions!
ponury

Re: WiFiKill release thread

Post by ponury » Wed May 09, 2012 3:54 am

Zeptinune wrote:
ponury wrote:There's a bug in ICS, a lot of threads is over here :P just look a bit. And yes, I'm working on a new version (which is actually ready) but it will have to wait some more time (3 weeks?) until I manage to put it either in market or something else. If google allows to put paid apps in "play" for people from Poland then it will get there faster :P
Not meaning to bug you, but I check the forums once a week basically. It's been about 5 weeks. If there is any new version with any sort of fixes at all. Please do not hesitate to upload it!

If you can't put it on the market please just upload it somewhere else so we can download it. You have a lot of loyal donating customers from FaceNiff, so please do us all a favor and if you have an improved version that doesn't force a reboot after quitting on ICS, and/or it loads up 'first time' every time on ICS then please do upload it.

It's a real pain having to run Wifi-Kill and FaceNiff and if they don't start up properly, press the home button, use the Task Manager to kill the apps, and then try over and over again until they boot up properly.

So it's been well over a month, if you have a new version please don't hesitate to release it. We know you're busy but it would be really appreciated.
It's not about market. I'm facing some legal issues... Nothing I can do can make it faster :(

freewilly

Post by freewilly » Thu May 10, 2012 12:42 pm

i purchased wifikill before ics has been released via slideme market. will the slideme version of wifikill be also updated with the ics version?

ponury

Post by ponury » Fri May 11, 2012 11:19 pm

freewilly wrote:i purchased wifikill before ics has been released via slideme market. will the slideme version of wifikill be also updated with the ics version?
I hope so :-)

pesc

Post by pesc » Fri May 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Do you now when you release the new WifiKill? , because my school network is too crowed ;)
But let you time with the legal thing :!:

nexus2515

Post by nexus2515 » Thu May 24, 2012 12:20 pm

can't you do that secretly...
without anyone knowing ?
if no-one knows who did it, you will not face any legal issue...right ?

ponury

Post by ponury » Sat May 26, 2012 1:47 am

nexus2515 wrote:can't you do that secretly...
without anyone knowing ?
if no-one knows who did it, you will not face any legal issue...right ?
Yes, because no one can use google to find this thread... (sarcasm)

Zeptinune

Post by Zeptinune » Tue May 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Exactly what kind of 'legal issues' are you facing? From my knowledge you haven't exactly broken any laws? These apps are for testing purposes only and it's up to the discretion of the user(s) themselves, if they decide to do the wrong thing with the apps...

That's like trying to sue Microsoft for making the most popular operating system that people 'choose themselves' to use, to pirate things onto...

Either way I hope these things get sorted out sooner, rather than later. For now I'll just use another phone with Gingerbread that doesn't have any sorts of issues.

Giki

Post by Giki » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:23 am

I see what you did there!! On the change log for v1.5... Lol!

nabeelyo

Post by nabeelyo » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:43 am

thanks

mynameis832

Post by mynameis832 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:36 pm

I feel really stupid asking this, but... How do I get to the preferences page? I cannot find any way to get it anywhere. I'm using a nook tablet, so many it's because some physical buttons don't exist on it? Anyway, I'm clueless. The basic functions are awesome though, keep up the good work!

Thanks!