OLD WiFiKill for android 2.x release thread [discontinued]

Ask for help, look for common problems and read Frequently Asked Questions!
loko13
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:42 am

Re: WiFiKill release thread

Post by loko13 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:44 am

can i use this on my galaxy S? because i try to download it and it says that the content is not supported by the phone...


loko13
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:42 am

Re: WiFiKill release thread

Post by loko13 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:58 am

loko13 wrote:can i use this on my galaxy S? because i try to download it and it says that the content is not supported by the phone...

i actually download the file to my pc and uploaded to a server and from there i downloaded to my phone, that was the method i used to get it to work, for some reason it did not work from the link here :( but it is a nice app!!!

xHatred
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:00 am
Location: Metro Manila,Philippines
Contact:

Re: WiFiKill release thread

Post by xHatred » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:45 am

When is the next version? :D

I have some problems with WFK sometimes

When I press start its working fine then when turn it off my tablet hangs like brick then its restars

so I just close the app rather than turning it off

I really appreciate your work

All of your apps are great

I don't know why no one hires you and pays you like $100k a month or you are already? :lol:

User avatar
ponury
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: WiFiKill release thread

Post by ponury » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:59 pm

xHatred wrote:I don't know why no one hires you and pays you like $100k a month or you are already? :lol:
If someone offers me $10k a month I'd be happy :-)

And I'm going to release it (now I'm working on PGM which is my primary project this week).

loko13
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:42 am

Re: WiFiKill release thread

Post by loko13 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:49 pm

can i use this app and the faceniff in wifi's like McDonalds or Starbucks, because it seems that i cant get no "users" even though there are online.

User avatar
ponury
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: WiFiKill release thread

Post by ponury » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:20 pm

It depends on the network. Some networks isolate clients and then it won't work.

olyd88
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 pm
Location: malaysia
Contact:

Re: WiFiKill release thread

Post by olyd88 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:51 am

ponury wrote:
xHatred wrote:I don't know why no one hires you and pays you like $100k a month or you are already? :lol:
If someone offers me $10k a month I'd be happy :-)

And I'm going to release it (now I'm working on PGM which is my primary project this week).
Hey mate, can you release PGM for other devices like Xperia please?

That 'hiring' look interesting,:-) How about part time? :-)

User avatar
ponury
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: WiFiKill release thread

Post by ponury » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:24 pm

olyd88 wrote:
ponury wrote:
xHatred wrote:I don't know why no one hires you and pays you like $100k a month or you are already? :lol:
If someone offers me $10k a month I'd be happy :-)

And I'm going to release it (now I'm working on PGM which is my primary project this week).
Hey mate, can you release PGM for other devices like Xperia please?

That 'hiring' look interesting,:-) How about part time? :-)
I'm open to suggestions :). If you send me the phone I could try porting PGM to it. It's not possible without device.

SaNiTYs EnD
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:01 am

Re: WiFiKill release thread

Post by SaNiTYs EnD » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:36 am

I actually have a slight problem. I downloded this and it won't let me install.
It tells me "Load BIOS failed. The valid BIOS file must be specified in the settings."

I don't know what to do Any help please?

And sorry if I thread bumped.

User avatar
ponury
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: WiFiKill release thread

Post by ponury » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:59 am

Bios? Are you running it on PC?

Post Reply