OLD WiFiKill for android 2.x release thread [discontinued]

Ask for help, look for common problems and read Frequently Asked Questions!
SaNiTYs EnD

Re: WiFiKill release thread

Post by SaNiTYs EnD » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:49 pm

No I'm trying to run it on a samsung sidekick that's rooted.
Is it supposed to go onthe computer though?

smurf

Post by smurf » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:37 am

When are you planning on releasing the new Wi-Fi kill? Are there any problems holding up its release? If you release it sooner then later, then I will gladly pay for it (I might donate extra). Thank you in advance for replying, and all the hard effort you've put into this app :)
Last edited by smurf on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glos7777

Post by glos7777 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:11 pm

İt isnt working on ics stock 4.0.3 and 4.0.4 galaxy note ..

it was working very well on 2.3.6 gingerbread but when upgraded ics it never worked.. it always force closing or freezeing phone or restarted phone..

please release new upgrade for ics..

thanks..

tvBilly

Post by tvBilly » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:22 am

Seems to be working fine on Jelly Bean (VZW Galaxy Nexus, Jelly Belly 1.7 ROM). Just shut down 20 people on my workplace LAN.

smurf

Post by smurf » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:09 am

I like waffleZ!

ponury

Post by ponury » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:34 am

Jeffreycat1 wrote:When are you planning on releasing the new Wi-Fi kill? Are there any problems holding up its release? If you release it sooner then later, then I will gladly pay for it (I might donate extra). Thank you in advance for replying, and all the hard effort you've put into this app :)
I am now learning how play store works and how could I add my own licence check. And in the same time I'm fixing bugs.

smurf

Post by smurf » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:28 pm

ponury wrote:
Jeffreycat1 wrote:When are you planning on releasing the new Wi-Fi kill? Are there any problems holding up its release? If you release it sooner then later, then I will gladly pay for it (I might donate extra). Thank you in advance for replying, and all the hard effort you've put into this app :)
I am now learning how play store works and how could I add my own licence check. And in the same time I'm fixing bugs.
Great idea! That way you can stop people from stealing your hard work! And its great to hear your fixing bugs and streamlining it! I know it will be worth the wait; once its released it will probably be perfect :D

ponury

Post by ponury » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:43 pm

Jeffreycat1 wrote:
ponury wrote:
Great idea! That way you can stop people from stealing your hard work! And its great to hear your fixing bugs and streamlining it! I know it will be worth the wait; once its released it will probably be perfect :D
Well not perfect but I hope it would be usable :-) It's difficult to test this with all possible scenarios when I have only 3 devices (PC, mobile and laptop)

smurf

Post by smurf » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:59 pm

ponury wrote: Well not perfect but I hope it would be usable :-) It's difficult to test this with all possible scenarios when I have only 3 devices (PC, mobile and laptop)
Its pretty usable as-in, except it crashes when its turned off. If you were needing another phone, you can buy a spare one with a bad ESN (like the Optimus V) off of eBay for around $30. Anyways, I've been checking this thread everyday for the past 2 months, hoping you have released it. Thanks for the hard work you've put into your apps :D

smurf

Post by smurf » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:01 am

I went ahead and purchased face niff just to support development, keep up the good work! Btw would it be possible to make an app that spoofs or permanently changes Mac address on android Wi-Fi?