It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:35 pm Advanced search

New WiFiKill for Android 4.x

Ask for help, look for common problems and read Frequently Asked Questions!

Re: New WiFiKill for Android 4.x

Postby ponury » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:06 pm

inetdduds757 wrote:Hi
I've been trying to buy this wonderful product from paypal but I keep getting this error message;

Sorry, we couldn't complete your purchase using the card you selected. Please enter a new card

When I check my account I see paypal have charged me twice $2.00 for the app but no app downloaded, another thing I noticed also was that at first when I logged into paypal I notice the price was set at $89.99 which surprised me. After trying several times the the price was back to $5.99, I would like to know why would paypal would paypal charge me for an app I'm unable to download..

Is paypal cheating me? I hope not

Your help is needed.

Waiting for a response.

Dude I also understand you're very busy, but please i will like to resolve this asap.

My network is being flooded with unnecessary bandwidth buggers

Tice is $5.99 so maybe you used some different app to but it?
ponury

Postby ashreya » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:12 am

Can one program on Android? I'm thinking of getting an android equipped phone or MID soon, and I've seen much talk about rooting the device. Unfortunately when I google 'programming on android' I'm only directed to 'programming /for/ android' What I would like to do is have the capability of actually creating small scripts / programs on the device itself. Would Android have support for Python or Ruby? Could I simply program in Java on it?

Postby Sio » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:37 pm

Hello... I just made the donation but im not understanding how to install the pro version. I did it through the free version but its not offering me anywhere to download the pro version. Do I get emailed a link? Thanks
Sio

Postby ponury » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:07 pm

Use WiFiKill downloader :-)
ponury

Postby fcp.criss » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:25 pm

Hello,

I checked the specifications from the first page of this topic and to be sure I understood correctly, I want to ask you: is Wifikill replacing Faceniff? Does Faceniff still work? I am trying to check out a Facebook acount and that's about all I need. Should I be getting Wifikill or Faceniff is enough?
fcp.criss

Postby ponury » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:07 am

Wifikill is a different project.
ponury

paypal

Postby wacm » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:40 pm

i have already bought the pro version using PC... but i cant download it...what do i need to do?
wacm

Previous

Return to Release Help + FAQ