New WiFiKill for Android 4.x

Ask for help, look for common problems and read Frequently Asked Questions!
ponury

Re: New WiFiKill for Android 4.x

Post by ponury » Sun May 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Should work now :) Had problems with server.

laneisanoob

Post by laneisanoob » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:47 am

Hey. This is probably just me being new to how root apps work, but I have a question. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 running 4.1.1 and am having troubles with killing the wifi in my home. I was trying the free version before I purchase the full version. It comes up and will tell me all the devices connected and their ip's but when I try to kill them all of them still work. Is it something I am doing wrong or what could cause this?

fame

Post by fame » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:42 pm

I am having the same problem... I purchased the pro version's of both wifikill and faceniff and they dont work. Im using a rooted Galaxy S4 model SGH-M919 version M919UVUAMDL and both apps dont work or give me any info on the selected devices connected to my router..hasnt worked on any other wifi connections ive connected to either. Any help or info would be appreciated.

Updated: 06/18/2013

Still no progress. I have installed dSploit and it works to kill my wifi connection when I am connected to it, only problem is its not like this app. This app is alot more better in the way you grab and sniff traffic and kill the connection you want to kill. dSploit is also an alright app but I dont see why wifikill shouldnt be working if the other app kills off my connections on my wifi. Not only that, but I donated to the app because I wanted whats best. Hope for an update soon. Also still no luck with faceniff. That dont pick up anything either. Might be my router, I have to check on a public wifi or another wifi to see how it is. As always.. any help or answers always appreciated.

ponury

Post by ponury » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:29 am

I will take a look at wifikill in a week or two, I needed to focus on something else for a while. Sorry about that.

fame

Post by fame » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:36 am

Its no problem brother I understand. Gotta prioritize. But I have an update.
Wifikill works great. Doesnt work on my router at home which is an actiontec from verizon and has a wpa2 key but it worked on another wifi connection when I was out. Seems like both wifikill and faceniff dont like routers that use wpa2 keys because the routers they worked on were wep only. Not sure if thats how its supposed to be because some other apps i have work with my router except them 2, but when they work, they are awesome. Hope that you will be able to get time to work on them soon. Definitely kick ass apps bro. Keep up the great work.

-fame
#bloodbath, #mischief, #malicious

ponury

Post by ponury » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:54 pm

It's not about WPA2 per-se it might be because WPA can add more security features to it but most routers don't do it. I'll check it nevertheless.

John Decker

Post by John Decker » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:05 am

This is so disappointing: I have a Samsung S5660 that had this asp installed just 2 weeks ago, crashed and had to be reset, and now the Play store doesn't have the app.
Worse, there seems to be no way to find what I had before. Now it seems you need android 4, whereas I have 2.1 (which can't be updated).
The downloader on this site just reports a parsing error even for the paid version..
Any ideas? Any chance of reloading the links to the old version?

ponury

Post by ponury » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:06 pm

John Decker wrote:This is so disappointing: I have a Samsung S5660 that had this asp installed just 2 weeks ago, crashed and had to be reset, and now the Play store doesn't have the app.
Worse, there seems to be no way to find what I had before. Now it seems you need android 4, whereas I have 2.1 (which can't be updated).
The downloader on this site just reports a parsing error even for the paid version..
Sorry I don't support it anymore :(

smurf

Post by smurf » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:05 pm

John Decker wrote:This is so disappointing: I have a Samsung S5660 that had this asp installed just 2 weeks ago, crashed and had to be reset, and now the Play store doesn't have the app.
If your that intent on using an old version of android (Custom ROM; CyanogenMod?) Then try dsploit or googling around for an apk.

superlaser1

Post by superlaser1 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:42 am

I get a parse error on rooted vzw gs3 4.1.2 trying to download free version. Will download paid if I trust I can get it to work.