New WiFiKill for Android 4.x
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:57 pm
After a long long delay, I present to you brand new WiFiKill.
This is an early release so be gentle. New features will come after this code proves to be stable.
You can download WiFiKill using WiFiKill Downloader
!!! PRO version !!! requires you to make a donation through PayPal (using WiFiKill Downloader)
SALE, SALE, SALE - PRICE WILL GO UP AFTER SOME SHORT PERIOD OF TIME
Free version has ads, and is shuts down after 5 minutes. In future version more limitations will follow.
- grabbing traffic, showing websites visited by grabbed device
- showing bytes transferred by "grabbed device"
- tablet friendly!
- android 4.x only
- v2.2 - 03-02-2013
- Improve grab/kill effectiveness
- Fixed killing problem due to iptables rules
- Fixed grab all button behavior and status device count
- Fixed url list scrolling issue
- Fixed some devices missing upon start
- Added udp protocol blocking
- Fixed Force-Close when device name was empty
- Fixed Service Fail upon start
- v2.1 - 25-12-2012
- VERSION CHANGED to 2.1 to end the confusion
- Enlarge device name input field (thanks m.kucharskov)
- Add long click on url to open in browser (again m.kucharskov)
- Add NetBIOS name resolution (network name)
- Add preference (settings) screen
- v1.2 - 31-10-2012
- fixed crappy UI on Samsung devices (yes that switches are normal now)
- fixed some dependency on play store downloader (which is now available here)