It is currently Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:39 pm Advanced search

TouchControl

Re: TouchControl

Postby ponury » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:59 am

FREE version updated (finally) to 2.0.3
ponury

Postby pyefox » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:40 pm

I'm using the paid version on a nexus 5 with stock 4.4.2 ROM and Franco r47 and things work pretty well except the sometimes slide to unlock stops working. Thanks for adding the edit gestures functionality - would it be possible to also edit the title?

Is there any chance you could add a toggle pause/play action?

Thanks!
pyefox

Postby ponury » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:18 am

pyefox wrote:I'm using the paid version on a nexus 5 with stock 4.4.2 ROM and Franco r47 and things work pretty well except the sometimes slide to unlock stops working. Thanks for adding the edit gestures functionality - would it be possible to also edit the title?

Is there any chance you could add a toggle pause/play action?

Thanks!

Have you tried the updated modules? They should fix that problem (try uninstalling, rebooting and installing again). Editing title maybe will be possible in the future but you can always create your own gestures. The pause/play action can be easily added.
ponury

Postby ponury » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:15 pm

*** App update - v2.1 ***
Changelog:
  • added Homescreen WIDGET!
  • added TouchWake functionality (see TAP gesture), also reset gestures to see default use for TouchWake - Settings -> Reset Gestures)

*** Module Update ***
Changelog:
  • Fixed SLIDE gestures with continuous mode - now should work as expected!
  • Fixed PINCH gesture - should be much more reliable now
  • Added TouchWake feature for TAP

ponury

Postby Soundigy » Thu May 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Ponury hi,

I have Galaxy Nexus and using pgm/TC for a long time and it work flawless, without batt.drains, etc.. I can't live without this app.

The question is, im buying Nexus 5 soon and I read on few kernel pages that it's impossible on nexus 5 to use this feature and app, without significant battery drain?

Is that right and why is that?

Thanks in advance!
Soundigy

Postby ponury » Thu May 01, 2014 8:05 pm

Yes, nexus 5 touchscreen panel drains a lot more power unfortunately.
ponury

Postby bundrew » Wed May 07, 2014 5:08 pm

For some reason I am getting instant reboots when inserting the module with most recent Dirty V-R kernel (5-3-14). I am using the SmittyV-R version. However, the TouchControl Free version seems to work fine with same kernel. I have uninstalled, rebooted, installed several times but paid version doesn't seem to work.

Any suggestions?

CM11 M4 ROM
TouchControl V2.1
Dirty V-R (SmittyV-R) 5-3-14

UPDATE: Well, I got it to load with the 4-19-14 version of the Dirty V-R kernel, but as soon as I click on turning a gesture on, it freezes and reboots. Once rebooted, opening TouchControl force closes. Tried reinstalling and still not working. Setting gestures to default causes reboot. So far, only the free version works for me.

UPDATE2: Updated to CM11 M6 and still get reboot when trying to activate any gesture. After reboot, TC freezes and reboots again. I have to uninstall and reinstall just to get TC to open. Something not working right.

UPDATE3: I switched to Franco Kernel #396 and TC works fine... so it must be the Dirty V-R kernel and TC do not get along.
bundrew

Postby cos_sec » Fri May 23, 2014 7:23 am

I am using the paid version on my Nexus 4.

Using Matr1x with Carbon, and I am not able to see modules for Matr1x kernel.

Let me know what needs to be done
cos_sec

Previous

Return to Release Thread