TouchControl

connecorn
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:36 am

Re: TouchControl

Post by connecorn » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:42 am

Is it normal to have to manually open and "Load" the app after reboot.

I found that even I set up "Start at boot", the app doesnt load to be "on" by itself.

I'm just wondering.

Sorry for my poor english


connecorn
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:36 am

Re: TouchControl

Post by connecorn » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:52 am

After I updated to Franco r24 kernel for N5, the problem has gone.

I am happy having this wonderful app on my N5. It works like charm with those "Knock knock" like feature on G2.

dirtyacc
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:57 am

Re: TouchControl

Post by dirtyacc » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:04 pm

Can you consider add an option let users to store the downloaded module in SD card, and let them manually choose loading specific module in SD card.

I understand you put the module online instead of ship with the app is in the consider of make it easier to keep module update, but there will be users for some reason stay with older version of kernel and ROM, the module working for now maybe stop working after module update for the new kernel.... so if there is a module working fine, they just backup in SD card, don't have to worry about update will break the working function... what do you think?

User avatar
ponury
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: TouchControl

Post by ponury » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:05 pm

dirtyacc wrote:Can you consider add an option let users to store the downloaded module in SD card, and let them manually choose loading specific module in SD card.

I understand you put the module online instead of ship with the app is in the consider of make it easier to keep module update, but there will be users for some reason stay with older version of kernel and ROM, the module working for now maybe stop working after module update for the new kernel.... so if there is a module working fine, they just backup in SD card, don't have to worry about update will break the working function... what do you think?
Actually you can always ignore updates and backup the app to sdcard to make it work everytime.

dirtyacc
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:57 am

Re: TouchControl

Post by dirtyacc » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:52 pm

ponury wrote: Actually you can always ignore updates and backup the app to sdcard to make it work everytime.
Would you show me how to do that :o

shah.jimish
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:29 am

Re: TouchControl

Post by shah.jimish » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:17 am

I have a rooted GSM Galaxy NExus,4.3 stock with Xposed Installer

I have been using TC for quite some time now on stock kernel

Recently I flashed Franco Kernel r392 and Mpokang kernel v10 SuperRAM

It failed to inject the code and when it asked if I wanted to flash stock, it flashed 'ponury@eva #2'.

Is there any way to flash other custom kernel with support for TC??

I am really used to TC and want to use my phone on new kernel

Waiting for reply. Thanks!

eChinz
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:38 am

Re: TouchControl

Post by eChinz » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:42 am

help!!! I download the kernel you said and flash to recovery, my phone is not booting up, it stay in black screen after the google logo.. please help

im using nexus 4

User avatar
ponury
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: TouchControl

Post by ponury » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:19 pm

eChinz wrote:help!!! I download the kernel you said and flash to recovery, my phone is not booting up, it stay in black screen after the google logo.. please help

im using nexus 4
Flash different kernel in recovery.

nazgul_ssm
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:24 am

Re: TouchControl

Post by nazgul_ssm » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:28 am

Hello ! I use your app on my Nexus 4. Please tell me whether you are going to expand the list of supported kernels?

User avatar
ponury
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: TouchControl

Post by ponury » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:35 am

nazgul_ssm wrote:Hello ! I use your app on my Nexus 4. Please tell me whether you are going to expand the list of supported kernels?
I don't know. Probably. I am now finishing new version of TC.

Post Reply