TouchControl

klaus

Re: TouchControl

Post by klaus » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:15 am

Perfect, so when do you think I can download your app?
thank you

hoongyi90

Post by hoongyi90 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:36 am

Hi, I am currently using your paid version for Nexus 4 and I just recently installed Paranoid Android version 3.99. And I can't seem to find the right kernel that allows me to use this app. Or could you tell me which kernel I am supposed to use?

ponury

Post by ponury » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:49 pm

hoongyi90 wrote:Hi, I am currently using your paid version for Nexus 4 and I just recently installed Paranoid Android version 3.99. And I can't seem to find the right kernel that allows me to use this app. Or could you tell me which kernel I am supposed to use?
You need to flash different kernel. Maybe stock modified.

hoongyi90

Post by hoongyi90 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:00 pm

ponury wrote:
hoongyi90 wrote:Hi, I am currently using your paid version for Nexus 4 and I just recently installed Paranoid Android version 3.99. And I can't seem to find the right kernel that allows me to use this app. Or could you tell me which kernel I am supposed to use?
You need to flash different kernel. Maybe stock modified.
Would u kindly show me which kernel is best suited for me to flash then?

luke

Post by luke » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:01 pm

ponury wrote:
klaus wrote:The stock modified kernel "STOCK 4.3 KERNEL WITH ENABLED MODULE SUPPORT (FLASH VIA RECOVERY" in the first post is ok for Galaxy nexus or is only for Nexus 4?
I would like to use your app in my Galaxy nexus, I've seen in google Play (pay version) that Touchcontrol 1.8.3 is now compatible with Galaxy Nexus too but don't know which kernel install! I would prefer to keep the stock kernel, but if it's not possible, would like to install a stock modified kernel and not franco or others. Can you help me? Thank you!
I will post an update to the TouchControl which will ask if you want to flash stock kernel automatically. It should work better. That kernel is for nexus4 only.
How will it look like for present PGM Galaxy Nexus (paid version of course) users? Will I be able to get the new version of TouchControl as PGM won't be supported?

klaus

Post by klaus » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:48 pm

When will you release the new version?

hoongyi90

Post by hoongyi90 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:39 am

Anyone has any idea what Kernel to use for Paranoid Android 3.99? I am still unable to use Touch Control after trying all the kernel's pre loaded with this app. Your help would be much appreciated! :)

Cerberus

Post by Cerberus » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:55 am

I also have a question about PGM Nexus users. We bought the paid version, and now we are told you will not update it any more and we have to buy another version? I presume we as paying customers won't need to pay again for the same functionality once the Galaxy Nexus gets Android 4.4? You could send a free paid license for Touch Control to all those who have bought PGM Nexus, their e-mail addresses should be available.

ponury

Post by ponury » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:47 am

Cerberus wrote:I also have a question about PGM Nexus users. We bought the paid version, and now we are told you will not update it any more and we have to buy another version? I presume we as paying customers won't need to pay again for the same functionality once the Galaxy Nexus gets Android 4.4? You could send a free paid license for Touch Control to all those who have bought PGM Nexus, their e-mail addresses should be available.
You don't have to buy TC at all if PGM works for you. I just won't update it anymore. I never said I will update it for ever. I can send you TouchControl apk for free but you will not receive updates through play store. And there is no way of transferring licence to new app, sorry.

maxver

Post by maxver » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Can you please make support for Linaro franco.kernel? Faux sound + Franco combined is too good 8-)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=2307463