TouchControl

EasyToRemember

Re: TouchControl - a.k.a PGM, (Nexus 4 version)

Post by EasyToRemember » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:14 pm

hi there,

Is there any way for you to add a feature that, when using the Touch control gesture to unlock the screen, the slide to unlock lockscreen is automatically bypassed, but when using the power button to wake the screen, the slide to unlock still shows?

That would be the absolute cherry on the top for this application in my opinion.

jdrials

Post by jdrials » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:28 pm

I'm using this on rasbean with Trinity kernel and I love it.... only bug I've noticed is when I have touch to wake turned on and I answer the phone, the proximity sensor won't turn the screen back on after the call until the other party hangs up or I press the power button... Won't keep me from continuing to use it but I thought you should know... Great work!

Asbogdan

Post by Asbogdan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 pm

Hello. I bought your app today. I really can say that it is a great ideea and should be a great joy for me in useing the nexus 4 BUT at this time it is completly unuseable for me due to the fact that after a random period of time it blocks my touch input. The phone doesn't wake up anymore when I swipe but does so with the power button in wich moment I stare at the LCD and am unable to do anything else because no swipe action is beeing recorded. Any advice on that?

ponury

Post by ponury » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Asbogdan wrote:Hello. I bought your app today. I really can say that it is a great ideea and should be a great joy for me in useing the nexus 4 BUT at this time it is completly unuseable for me due to the fact that after a random period of time it blocks my touch input. The phone doesn't wake up anymore when I swipe but does so with the power button in wich moment I stare at the LCD and am unable to do anything else because no swipe action is beeing recorded. Any advice on that?
I never experienced that, do you know how to reproduce this. And which kernel you are using? Also logs might help.

Asbogdan

Post by Asbogdan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:19 pm

I can't reproduce it. At first I thought it would be battery related since it appeard when my bat was lower
Than 33 but afterwards it reappeared when I was at 90. Also a friend of mine has the same problem.
We both are on stock kernel. Only fix is reset, than diseable the app and then reset again. After I reenable it works with no problems. Where could I find the logs to ship them?

ponury

Post by ponury » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Asbogdan wrote:I can't reproduce it. At first I thought it would be battery related since it appeard when my bat was lower
Than 33 but afterwards it reappeared when I was at 90. Also a friend of mine has the same problem.
We both are on stock kernel. Only fix is reset, than diseable the app and then reset again. After I reenable it works with no problems. Where could I find the logs to ship them?
After reboot in /proc/last_kmsg

ponury

Post by ponury » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:52 pm

New version (fixed suport for faux-beta and fixed screen-off during call)

ran495

Post by ran495 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:05 am

May i ask if it is compatible with the following nexus 4 kernels?

1. mark1x
2. mako
3. franco experimental builds

thanks!

ponury

Post by ponury » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:45 am

ran495 wrote:May i ask if it is compatible with the following nexus 4 kernels?

1. mark1x
2. mako
3. franco experimental builds

thanks!
Current version broke compatibility with matr1x. Other kernels should work fine. But you can always test and see if it works.

ran495

Post by ran495 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:27 am

ok, so mark1x wont be compatible anymore? a friend said that franco kernels experimental builds arent compatible. will there be an update to support the franco builds? please and thanks!