maybe you can develop a lockscreen app for galaxy nexus

chnjxyuezhe

maybe you can develop a lockscreen app for galaxy nexus

Post by chnjxyuezhe » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:49 am

thanks for your fantastic works!
i tested the full version of PGM Galaxy Nexus last night and the slid2lock works prefect!
almost every "touch the icon and then lock screen automaticly" app on the market now don't work very well. when i use those apps, the screen will turn off, and turn on again, and turn off again.
the slid2lock function works perfect! so i think maybe you could develop a lock screen app. thanks!
ps: i use the official 4.2.1 rom

ponury

Re: maybe you can develop a lockscreen app for galaxy nexus

Post by ponury » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:29 am

chnjxyuezhe wrote:thanks for your fantastic works!
i tested the full version of PGM Galaxy Nexus last night and the slid2lock works prefect!
almost every "touch the icon and then lock screen automaticly" app on the market now don't work very well. when i use those apps, the screen will turn off, and turn on again, and turn off again.
the slid2lock function works perfect! so i think maybe you could develop a lock screen app. thanks!
Maybe it's because of touch2wake?

chnjxyuezhe

Post by chnjxyuezhe » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:45 am

sorry for my poor english...
actually, what i want to say is, the PGM works perfet. but those "lockscreen app" on the market run with bugs even i dont install PGM. the function slide2lock is similar to those apps so i think maybe you could develop a lockscreen app~~
(lockscreen app: such as "Turn Off The Screen" by PROTOPORT )

[quote="ponury"][quote="chnjxyuezhe"]thanks for your fantastic works!
ps: i use the official 4.2.1 rom[/quote]
Maybe it's because of touch2wake?[/quote]

ponury

Post by ponury » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:02 am

chnjxyuezhe wrote:sorry for my poor english...
actually, what i want to say is, the PGM works perfet. but those "lockscreen app" on the market run with bugs even i dont install PGM. the function slide2lock is similar to those apps so i think maybe you could develop a lockscreen app~~
(lockscreen app: such as "Turn Off The Screen" by PROTOPORT )
ponury wrote:
chnjxyuezhe wrote:thanks for your fantastic works!
Maybe it's because of touch2wake?
New touchcontrol might provide something similar :-)