Nexus 7 2013 support. How?

Post Reply
ronamadeo
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:28 am

Nexus 7 2013 support. How?

Post by ronamadeo » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:34 am

The changelog says this now supports the 2013 Nexus 7. What kernel though? Has anyone gotten this working on a 2013 Nexus 7? What rom/kernel are you using?


User avatar
ponury
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: Nexus 7 2013 support. How?

Post by ponury » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:16 am

ronamadeo wrote:The changelog says this now supports the 2013 Nexus 7. What kernel though? Has anyone gotten this working on a 2013 Nexus 7? What rom/kernel are you using?
Try installing v1.8.4 and if module will fail to load it will ask you if you want to flash modified stock kernel. After that it should work fine.

Jolly Roger
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: Nexus 7 2013 support. How?

Post by Jolly Roger » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:31 pm

Nexus 7 [2013] (Wi-Fi), 4.4 (KRT16S). When ready modified stock kernel? Thank you...

User avatar
ponury
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: Nexus 7 2013 support. How?

Post by ponury » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:56 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:Nexus 7 [2013] (Wi-Fi), 4.4 (KRT16S). When ready modified stock kernel? Thank you...
I will try to sort this out today.

Jolly Roger
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: Nexus 7 2013 support. How?

Post by Jolly Roger » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:36 am

3.4.0-gb0eacf3
ponury@eva #4
Tue Nov 26 16:00:55 CET 2013
Is modified stock kernel of 4.4 (KRT16S)?

User avatar
ponury
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: Nexus 7 2013 support. How?

Post by ponury » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:54 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:3.4.0-gb0eacf3
ponury@eva #4
Tue Nov 26 16:00:55 CET 2013
Is modified stock kernel of 4.4 (KRT16S)?
Yes :)

Jolly Roger
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: Nexus 7 2013 support. How?

Post by Jolly Roger » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:01 am

Jolly Roger wrote:3.4.0-gb0eacf3
ponury@eva #4
Tue Nov 26 16:00:55 CET 2013
Is modified stock kernel of 4.4 (KRT16S)?
When will modified stock kernel of 4.4.1(2)? Thx

Jolly Roger
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: Nexus 7 2013 support. How?

Post by Jolly Roger » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:48 am

Modified stock kernel of 4.4.1(2) worth waiting? If Yes, when?

User avatar
ponury
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: Nexus 7 2013 support. How?

Post by ponury » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:03 pm

Jolly Roger wrote:Modified stock kernel of 4.4.1(2) worth waiting? If Yes, when?
Probably in the next week since I'm going back home tomorrow.

Post Reply