It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:33 pm Advanced search

Ponury Gesture Mod Release thread (NEW)

Re: Ponury Gesture Mod Release thread (NEW)

Postby ponury » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:04 am

I will write an update for 4.3 android but it might take a few days maybe? I am focusing on N4 version but I haven't forgot about this :-)
User avatar
ponury
 
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland


Re: Ponury Gesture Mod Release thread (NEW)

Postby docfuz » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:26 pm

Thank you.
For the time being I'm using a modified Franco R384 which works fine with PGM and SuperSU 1.51. Franco released a r391 that alas doesn't cope with your module. Although module loading is enabled, it seems to be something related to the events handler in the multitouch driver (at least according to somebody on the xda thread). Since this is a patch that recently went into newer Franco kernels adding to speed and responsiveness of the UI, it would be great if you could have a look at it.

Again, thanks and best regards,
doc
docfuz
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:10 am

Re: Ponury Gesture Mod Release thread (NEW)

Postby ponury » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:56 am

docfuz wrote:Thank you.
For the time being I'm using a modified Franco R384 which works fine with PGM and SuperSU 1.51. Franco released a r391 that alas doesn't cope with your module. Although module loading is enabled, it seems to be something related to the events handler in the multitouch driver (at least according to somebody on the xda thread). Since this is a patch that recently went into newer Franco kernels adding to speed and responsiveness of the UI, it would be great if you could have a look at it.

Again, thanks and best regards,
doc

I will take a look at it.
User avatar
ponury
 
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Ponury Gesture Mod Release thread (NEW)

Postby dsullivan101 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:16 pm

I'm running the latest PAC rom, CM 10.2 and PA 3.97, build JSS15Q and Franco kernel 3.4.0 on my Nexus 4 and when I enable your module and the screen turns off, it causes my phone to immediately reboot. Any ideas?
dsullivan101
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Re: Ponury Gesture Mod Release thread (NEW)

Postby ponury » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:42 pm

dsullivan101 wrote:I'm running the latest PAC rom, CM 10.2 and PA 3.97, build JSS15Q and Franco kernel 3.4.0 on my Nexus 4 and when I enable your module and the screen turns off, it causes my phone to immediately reboot. Any ideas?

This thread is for PGM for Galaxy nexus. Either way are you using paid version (or free version 1.8.1?)
User avatar
ponury
 
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Ponury Gesture Mod Release thread (NEW)

Postby dsullivan101 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:31 pm

Whoops, I'm sorry. I just clicked the ? in the app and got here. I'm using the free version, wanted to make sure it worked before buying it..

Edit - just realized I needed to update the app, issue is resolved and it works great.
dsullivan101
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Re: Ponury Gesture Mod Release thread (NEW)

Postby naem roy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:50 am

hye.. just installed this app.. but it can't download the module.. any suggestion?
Attachments
Screenshot_2013-09-09-16-42-19.png
Screenshot_2013-09-09-16-42-19.png (81.43 KiB) Viewed 5884 times
naem roy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:45 am

Re: Ponury Gesture Mod Release thread (NEW)

Postby naem roy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:53 am

i've tried to download all type of kernell but it don't work
naem roy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:45 am

Re: Ponury Gesture Mod Release thread (NEW)

Postby ponury » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:45 pm

naem roy wrote:i've tried to download all type of kernell but it don't work

What kernel are you using? Try using Franco Kernel
User avatar
ponury
 
Posts: 1199
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Ponury Gesture Mod Release thread (NEW)

Postby naem roy » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:30 am

tried already... but still cant... any suggestion?
naem roy
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:45 am

PreviousNext

Return to Release Thread



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron