It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:42 pm Advanced search

Nexus 10 Issues

Report bugs here... and look for quick fixes

Nexus 10 Issues

Postby KillaCowz » Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:58 pm

Hello! I have bought a Nexus 10 and decided to install this app and I have ran into two issues.
1) There is no settings button, so I cannot be unlock the app ( I am stuck in the locked app) - I did not have this issue on my HTC EVO 4G LTE, so I am assuming it is an nexus 10 issue with the app
2) The app has to be force closed every time I turn it off - I have read this issue from other users on the forum and also had this issue too on my HTC EVO 4G LTE, so this is just a universal issue

I hope these bugs get fixed and I will be more than happy to submit any additional information needed! :D
KillaCowz

Re: Nexus 10 Issues

Postby ponury » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:32 am

KillaCowz wrote:Hello! I have bought a Nexus 10 and decided to install this app and I have ran into two issues.
1) There is no settings button, so I cannot be unlock the app ( I am stuck in the locked app) - I did not have this issue on my HTC EVO 4G LTE, so I am assuming it is an nexus 10 issue with the app
2) The app has to be force closed every time I turn it off - I have read this issue from other users on the forum and also had this issue too on my HTC EVO 4G LTE, so this is just a universal issue

I hope these bugs get fixed and I will be more than happy to submit any additional information needed! :D

Hi, I will add menu button soon :-)
But about that force close... what do you mean? What happens when you just press stop?
ponury

Postby KillaCowz » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Thanks. When I press stop, a window comes up saying Shutting Down, and two things could happen. Either it shuts down my tablet, or it gets stuck and I have to go to settings to force close faceniff.
KillaCowz

Postby ponury » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:03 am

KillaCowz wrote:Thanks. When I press stop, a window comes up saying Shutting Down, and two things could happen. Either it shuts down my tablet, or it gets stuck and I have to go to settings to force close faceniff.

Are you sure you're using 2.2 version? Downloaded from this forum?
ponury

Postby KillaCowz » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:31 am

Yes I am using 2.2, downloaded right from this forum. Anything else that could aid you, please ask. :D

EDIT: I installed 2.3 and the issue is fixed. Also the menu button doesn't do anything. Also couldn't you implement a standard android app setting app (the three lines at the bottom of the screen) instead of having a menu button?
KillaCowz

Postby ponury » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:37 am

KillaCowz wrote:Yes I am using 2.2, downloaded right from this forum. Anything else that could aid you, please ask. :D

EDIT: I installed 2.3 and the issue is fixed. Also the menu button doesn't do anything. Also couldn't you implement a standard android app setting app (the three lines at the bottom of the screen) instead of having a menu button?

It's for android 2.x and I want to rewrite the whole thing. I'll look into that menu bug
ponury

Return to Bug reports