It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:06 pm Advanced search

[SOLVED] no passwords

Here you could request a feature you would like to see in FaceNiff

[SOLVED] no passwords

Postby pambos999 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:59 pm

Please someone help me..im new at faceniff.
I have unlock the apk.
When im searching accounts with ssl ON i can log in on accounts, but when the user has log out
I cant log in at his account anytime.
Why faceniff cant keep the password?
Do i make something wrong?
Please help me guys... Please answer me at my mail pppambos@cablenet.com.cy
pambos999

Re: no passwords

Postby Compiz » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:10 pm

pambos999 wrote:Please someone help me..im new at faceniff.
I have unlock the apk.
When im searching accounts with ssl ON i can log in on accounts, but when the user has log out
I cant log in at his account anytime.
Why faceniff cant keep the password?
Do i make something wrong?
Please help me guys... Please answer me at my mail pppambos@cablenet.com.cy

This is the way faceniff meant to work. If you had searched a little bit you would have known that :)
Faceniff doesn't steal the password but it captures the session of the user. When the user logout then that session is over.
Happy new year
Compiz

Postby pambos999 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Thanks friend... Happy new year and to you.
I have also 1 more question :)
When a usel is login when i press on the account the explorer is refreshing all the time and is not establishing and open the page...
Dont know what im doing wrong.
Grrrrrr
pambos999

Postby Zeptinune » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Let me try and explain.

1. If the person uses SSL on their Facebook etc. then you MUST use SSL strip. SSL strip DOESN'T ALWAYS WORK! Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. This is not intended by the developer, this is just the way that it works. So if it doesn't grab the first and last letter of the person's password and let you hijack their session, then tough luck. You'll have to wait for them to log out and log in before you can try again. When that person logs out, you will NOT be able to stay logged in on their session anymore. No matter what! You will be logged out with them. If YOU log THEM out then they will be logged out AND YOU will be logged out.

2. If the person doesn't use SSL then things are a lot easier, 99% that Faceniff will be able to hijack the session. If they log out, in MOST cases you will be able to stay logged in. If it has been too long since they logged in, their session will expire and you will have to get a new session from them again (connect and hijack when they are logged in again). So this isn't an app that you can use to hijack someone's account once, and then be able to hijack it again forever. Also if the person didn't use SSL and you hijacked them and then they turn on SSL you will be logged out, and you will have to use SSL strip to hijack them again, and the above 1. rules apply.

If your web page is just refreshing or whatever then the session timed out and you will have to capture their session again.
Zeptinune

Postby pambos999 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Mybweb page is refreshing for all thr sessions ( different sessions) and i cant log in to anybody because is just refreshing for all srssions.
I have just download 2.4 and still refreshing.
I also using ssl almost all the times and still refreshing.
I have remove faceniff and install it again and the same.
And the worst of all im requesting a new key and alleays stuck.
pambos999

Postby Zeptinune » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:30 pm

I don't understand your English very well, and it's hard to understand what your issue is.

Are you saying that the list of 'snatched' profiles on Faceniff keep refreshing? It could be something to do with your phone model. A new key won't fix this issue... I don't see why you would need a new key.. they work fine.

You know.... to get proper help you should at least explain a bit more. Like:

What version of Faceniff you are using, what model your phone is, what version your Firmware/ROM is that you are using, what Kernel you are using (may not be important but list it anyway), provide a log from 'alogcat' (found in Android market), what router you are using the network on, and also provide any sort of screenshots (with irrelevant info edited out like ex. names etc).

The more info you give, the better chances you have of getting proper help... obviously.
Zeptinune

Postby pambos999 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:14 am

Faceniff 2,4
Galaxy s2 model

My issue is that when i found an account i cant log in because when i press on the account and the web opens is refreshing all the time and doesnt stop.
I try to log in with ssl and with out but is making the same.
I think is because faceniff can not find the passwords. (red letters)

Im i right ?

And thanks for you patient with me
pambos999

Postby ponury » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:16 am

pambos999 wrote:Faceniff 2,4
Galaxy s2 model

My issue is that when i found an account i cant log in because when i press on the account and the web opens is refreshing all the time and doesnt stop.
I try to log in with ssl and with out but is making the same.
I think is because faceniff can not find the passwords. (red letters)

Im i right ?

And thanks for you patient with me

I think the problem might be with the rom you are using. Which rom do you have? Have you tried with CyanogenMod?
ponury

Postby Compiz » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:22 am

Could also be the browser? Maybe he needs a more compatible browser than the one he has.
Compiz

Postby ponury » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:18 pm

Compiz wrote:Could also be the browser? Maybe he needs a more compatible browser than the one he has.

Good point.
ponury

Next

Return to Requests