I'm not able to log into the account

Ask for help, look for common problems and read Frequently Asked Questions!
Krantqwee

I'm not able to log into the account

Post by Krantqwee » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:56 pm

I've the problem explained at this point:

"I am able to grab Session ID's but when it goes to browser, a login screen is shown (or I see my own profile)
-In browser hit your Menu key, choose the "More" option, then select Settings. Scroll down some, and select User Agent, Change it to Desktop or IE6. Or try Dolphin Browser with User Agent set to "Desktop"."

I've tried to change my user agent and to use dolphin but nothing changes (i've a Galaxy S2). I've tried with my sister account, and untill yesterday i was able to log into her FB profile. I'm sure she is not using HTTPS. I found out that when i'm logged with my smartphone Facebook account the program shows that; if i log out it shows the login screen. Any suggest?

ponury

Re: I'm not able to log into the account

Post by ponury » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Krantqwee wrote:I've the problem explained at this point:

"I am able to grab Session ID's but when it goes to browser, a login screen is shown (or I see my own profile)
-In browser hit your Menu key, choose the "More" option, then select Settings. Scroll down some, and select User Agent, Change it to Desktop or IE6. Or try Dolphin Browser with User Agent set to "Desktop"."

I've tried to change my user agent and to use dolphin but nothing changes (i've a Galaxy S2). I've tried with my sister account, and untill yesterday i was able to log into her FB profile. I'm sure she is not using HTTPS. I found out that when i'm logged with my smartphone Facebook account the program shows that; if i log out it shows the login screen. Any suggest?
When you log out the session is destroyed, so it only works until someone logs out. (Sessions also is destroyed when it's expired)