It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:57 am Advanced search

F.A.Q - Read This First!

Ask for help, look for common problems and read Frequently Asked Questions!

Re: F.A.Q - Read This First!

Postby theladiesman153 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:44 am

Neozy wrote:e to browse " 12. I am able to grab Session ID's but when it goes to browser, a login screen is shown (or I see my own profile) -In browser hit your Menu key, choose the "More" option, then select Settings. Scroll down some, and select User Agent, Change it to Desktop or IE6. Or try Dolphin Browser with User Agent set to "Desktop"."

This is my problem, I can load my own just fine but the two other profiles just bring me to a log in screen.

I have no "user agents" in settings menu via facesniff->browser-> settings. I can however choose the browser I want when I click on a.vc session, but still have login screen via dolphin-desktop mode. If I get this working, I'm a costumer.

I'll having the same problem. Has this issue been resolved yet ?? Even my own profile won't load anymore. Everything just goes to a login setting even after changing it to desktop on both the android and dolphin browser.
theladiesman153

Postby Adyz » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:55 pm

theladiesman153 wrote:
Neozy wrote:e to browse " 12. I am able to grab Session ID's but when it goes to browser, a login screen is shown (or I see my own profile) -In browser hit your Menu key, choose the "More" option, then select Settings. Scroll down some, and select User Agent, Change it to Desktop or IE6. Or try Dolphin Browser with User Agent set to "Desktop"."

This is my problem, I can load my own just fine but the two other profiles just bring me to a log in screen.

I have no "user agents" in settings menu via facesniff->browser-> settings. I can however choose the browser I want when I click on a.vc session, but still have login screen via dolphin-desktop mode. If I get this working, I'm a costumer.

I'll having the same problem. Has this issue been resolved yet ?? Even my own profile won't load anymore. Everything just goes to a login setting even after changing it to desktop on both the android and dolphin browser.

Same here, either two of my 3 hijacked profiles expired the same day (and they were just few days old), or something is wrong (changing useragent or trying Dolphin doesn't help) :-(
Adyz

Postby rinor4ever » Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:50 pm

[quote="ponury"][b][i]Frequently Asked Questions:[FAQ][/i][/b]

[*][b]What is online/offline mode[/b]
- Once you hijack profile you don't have to be on the same network to log into that profiles. You can even use your mobile network connection to do this. So when you don't want to sniff new profiles (while at home probably) you can use offline mode to browse profiles.
[/quote]

I have tried in gathering PC data and it worked, but not in mobile devices...

Can we get data from mobile devices?
rinor4ever

Postby ponury » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:23 pm

rinor4ever wrote:
ponury wrote:Frequently Asked Questions:[FAQ]

[*]What is online/offline mode
- Once you hijack profile you don't have to be on the same network to log into that profiles. You can even use your mobile network connection to do this. So when you don't want to sniff new profiles (while at home probably) you can use offline mode to browse profiles.

I have tried in gathering PC data and it worked, but not in mobile devices...

Can we get data from mobile devices?

If they are using mobile app then in most cases no. Only browser.
ponury

Postby fcp.criss » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:30 pm

Hey there.

I don't know if anyone is reading this forum anymore but I am willing to give it a try :) If the targeted facebook account is usually used on a tablet, will the sniffing work? I will try your application one of these days but I just wanted to know your opinion.

Thank you and have a nice day.
fcp.criss

Postby ponury » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:08 am

If he's using browser then probably yes. If mobile app then no.
ponury

Previous

Return to Help + FAQ