Can't see profile once i'm in offline mode

Ask for help, look for common problems and read Frequently Asked Questions!
monegask30

Can't see profile once i'm in offline mode

Post by monegask30 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:58 pm

Hi all,

Today, with a friend, i catched his facebook account when i was at his house. It worked perfectly. So I decided to export his profile to be able to reconnect to it once i will come back home (on my network). When I came back, I started Faceniff as offline, his name was already in the list so i clicked on it and it worked perfectly.

However, when I decided to delete the profile from the list, restart Faceniff, import his profile (from /sdcard/faceniff folder), and restart Faceniff (to apply the changes) with offline mode ON, his profile appeared succesfully again but when I clicked on it, it asked me log in on facebook... I cleared cache and cookies, changed user agent (about:useragent on Android default browser), but nothing happens, keeps asking me to log in.. Is the import/export function not working ? Do we have to keep the profiles we grab in the list without exporting them to re-import them later ?

I'm waiting your help please, thank you very much.

Regards,
Monegask30.

monegask30

Re: Can't see profile once i'm in offline mode

Post by monegask30 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:21 am

Anybody ? :(

ponury

Post by ponury » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Maybe he logged out?

monegask30

Post by monegask30 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Maybe but once i grab his account and export it, even if he logs out from HIS pc, i should be able to log in by importing the file once i get back home, no ?
And today, i tried with an other friend and with him its still working even when i came back home...

ponury

Post by ponury » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:08 pm

If he logs out using the "logout" button then your session is invalidated too.

monegask30

Post by monegask30 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:51 pm

ponury wrote:If he logs out using the "logout" button then your session is invalidated too.
So everytime he logs out from his laptop or an other computer I can't access his account anymore, even if I'm not connected to the same network and I exported the cookie ?

ponury

Post by ponury » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:36 am

monegask30 wrote:
ponury wrote:If he logs out using the "logout" button then your session is invalidated too.
So everytime he logs out from his laptop or an other computer I can't access his account anymore, even if I'm not connected to the same network and I exported the cookie ?
If he logs out then session is invalidated. And since you are using the same "session" then it's invalidated too. That's how it works.