How to get activation key?

Ask for help, look for common problems and read Frequently Asked Questions!
ponury

Re: How to get activation key?

Post by ponury » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:18 pm

RChadwick wrote:I paid by Paypal, and when I click on Request New Key, I get 'ERROR! EMAIL incorrect. However, if I just enter some random email address, I get 'No such email in database, please check if it's really your paypal email address. I have a slightly odd email address, that ends in .info (myname@domain.info). I've noticed in the past some programmers check for only 3 chanracters at the end, and any more results in an error.
You are correct :-) please try again now.

ludasia1

Post by ludasia1 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Ciao io ho fatto una donazione pay pal tramite il tuo indirizzo email, ma non ho ancora ricevuto il codice di attivazione, la mia mail è mmennuti@email.it

ponury

Post by ponury » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:28 pm

ludasia1 wrote:Ciao io ho fatto una donazione pay pal tramite il tuo indirizzo email, ma non ho ancora ricevuto il codice di attivazione, la mia mail è mmennuti@email.it
Good for you! I don't speak italian though so I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Ale mogę napisać coś po Polsku, fajnie co?

johnpro112

Post by johnpro112 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:09 am

Hi the application is saying my e-mail is not in the database. May you please help me get a new activatation key ponury.

ponury

Post by ponury » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:40 am

johnpro112 wrote:Hi the application is saying my e-mail is not in the database. May you please help me get a new activatation key ponury.
send me an email :)

RChadwick

Transferring reg to another device

Post by RChadwick » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:15 pm

I have an Android tablet, phone, and a spare phone I used when my main phone broke. I want to use Faceniff on my phone and tablet, but the reg got connected to my spare phone, and when I updated Faceniff on my tablet, the reg didn't work. Would it be possible to move it from my spare phone to my tablet?

If it matters, the tablet is a Nook Color, my main phone is an HTC Sensation, and the spare is a Dell Streak (Too big for daily use, and Wifi range isn't very good)

Thanks!

ponury

Re: Transferring reg to another device

Post by ponury » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:18 pm

RChadwick wrote:I have an Android tablet, phone, and a spare phone I used when my main phone broke. I want to use Faceniff on my phone and tablet, but the reg got connected to my spare phone, and when I updated Faceniff on my tablet, the reg didn't work. Would it be possible to move it from my spare phone to my tablet?

If it matters, the tablet is a Nook Color, my main phone is an HTC Sensation, and the spare is a Dell Streak (Too big for daily use, and Wifi range isn't very good)

Thanks!
email me please

RChadwick

Post by RChadwick » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:43 am

Got it. Thanks!

slink

Post by slink » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:38 pm

hello,
I'm unable to purchase and unlock this app from the menu :s it always says "wifi not enabled!" ( but wifi is enabled )
any solution?
thx a lot

ponury

Post by ponury » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:58 pm

slink wrote:hello,
I'm unable to purchase and unlock this app from the menu :s it always says "wifi not enabled!" ( but wifi is enabled )
any solution?
thx a lot
It should work... could you send me a logcat?