Unable to locate saved data

Ask for help, look for common problems and read Frequently Asked Questions!
joefuf

Unable to locate saved data

Post by joefuf » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:41 pm

I am running CM9 on my rooted Droid Incredible. It is no longer my primary phone since I've upgraded, but I can still get on wifi with it. I don't have my SDCard in the phone anymore because I've moved it to my new phone. Since I rooted my phone, I've seen some weird issues with it, namely that it cannot write to the folder called "sdcard" but I can write to a folder called "emmc," which I am told is the folder for all media. It is where I put apk files and things I need on my phone. Under the folder called sdcard, nothing exists and nothing can be written. Because of this, I cannot locate where on my phone the data from Faceniff is saved.

My primary phone is a Droid 3. I had a Gingerbread ROM running on it before I upgraded to a Jellybean ROM. I am aware that Jellybean does not support Faceniff and vice a versa. Before I moved to a Jellybean ROM, I could export the session data automatically to a folder called "faceniff" which would appear under the folder sdcard. I could have then copied these to another phone to import into another Faceniff.

Two issues here: I cannot find where, on my Droid Incredible, the Faceniff app is saving my logged sessions if they are not saving to the sdcard folder. I saw an old forum post that said it was under /data/data/net.ponury.faceniff/sessions (http://faceniff.freeforums.org/post1411.html#p1411), but nothing saves under sdcard.

Is there anywhere else I should look?

joefuf

Re: Unable to locate saved data

Post by joefuf » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Also, if I try and say Export Sessions from the menu, I get a message that says "Export - Errors occured!"

joefuf

Re: Unable to locate saved data

Post by joefuf » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:46 pm

Nevermind, I figured out that I was only looking on the sdcard, and I was not actually looking into the system root. Stupid mistake.