It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:28 am Advanced search

FaceNiff doesn't work

Ask for help, look for common problems and read Frequently Asked Questions!

Re: FaceNiff doesn't work

Postby umot007 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:11 am

I need help, i bought today FaceSniff v. 1.2 beta here and I don´t know how to use it. I´m on a Samsung Galaxy S3, can any one explain me hot to use it? When i start the servide (online is activated, but nothing other), and I go on twitter on my PC, my S3 doesn´t find any thing. I´m just right now in a hotel, so I want to probe it here.

Thank You.

Umot007
umot007

Postby ponury » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:58 pm

umot007 wrote:I need help, i bought today FaceSniff v. 1.2 beta here and I don´t know how to use it. I´m on a Samsung Galaxy S3, can any one explain me hot to use it? When i start the servide (online is activated, but nothing other), and I go on twitter on my PC, my S3 doesn´t find any thing. I´m just right now in a hotel, so I want to probe it here.

Thank You.

Umot007

Sometimes it doesn't work. Routers sometimes protect against it.
ponury

Postby jimdt7 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Hello guys,
I have another problem too, i download and install the app on my Xperia P but there is no menu in order to buy it...

Thanks in advance,
Jim
jimdt7

Postby lopansarmy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:42 am

Faceniff is not working for me. After further reading, my conclusion is that this is because I am on Jellybean. Is this correct? If not, what can I do to fix my problem? I'm on the Sprint variant of the Samsung Galaxy S III

[EDIT]

Wow I'm stupid. Just found a post that obviously states that it doesn't work on 4.x yet. I when can we expect an update? (By the way, I'm loving the 4.x update on Wi-Fi Kill!)
lopansarmy

Postby ponury » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:10 am

lopansarmy wrote:Faceniff is not working for me. After further reading, my conclusion is that this is because I am on Jellybean. Is this correct? If not, what can I do to fix my problem? I'm on the Sprint variant of the Samsung Galaxy S III

[EDIT]

Wow I'm stupid. Just found a post that obviously states that it doesn't work on 4.x yet. I when can we expect an update? (By the way, I'm loving the 4.x update on Wi-Fi Kill!)

Newest update should work on 4.x (version 2.3)
ponury

Postby lopansarmy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:36 pm

Running version 2.4 and still not picking up accounts at all. Is this a problem with my router?
lopansarmy

Postby ponury » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:50 pm

lopansarmy wrote:Running version 2.4 and still not picking up accounts at all. Is this a problem with my router?

It might be. Try stealth mode.
ponury

Postby lopansarmy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:25 pm

ponury wrote:
lopansarmy wrote:Running version 2.4 and still not picking up accounts at all. Is this a problem with my router?

I've tried every combination of modes on/off. I'm concluding that this is a router issue and I will test again at a local McDonald's for better results. Until then, I'll just piss everybody in my home off with Wi-Fi Kill. Thank you for your constant support and updates!
lopansarmy

Postby lopansarmy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:26 pm

lopansarmy wrote:
ponury wrote:

I've tried every combination of modes on/off. I'm concluding that this is a router issue and I will test again at a local McDonald's for better results. Until then, I'll just piss everybody in my home off with Wi-Fi Kill. Thank you for your constant support and updates!

More evidence that it's my router. Droidsheep is working improperly too.
lopansarmy

Postby ponury » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:37 pm

lopansarmy wrote:
ponury wrote:

So wifikill works?
ponury

PreviousNext

Return to Help + FAQ