It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:21 pm Advanced search

new here.

new here.

Postby Railius » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:12 am

Hi guys im new in this forum, i came here for a video of SASSIE BOB <3 about the Wifikill!

i wanted pro BUT. it took me to a wierd page called paranoid.xx something like that and i got scared to put my credit's card info there :/! i want that pro, you sir deserve those dollars

is that safe? is there another way to pay for it?

Anyway my request, if it doesnt exist, can you make an app that can retrieve wifi's network password? that would be awesome and if it exist tell me names please
Railius

Re: new here.

Postby ponury » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:28 am

Railius wrote:Hi guys im new in this forum, i came here for a video of SASSIE BOB <3 about the Wifikill!

i wanted pro BUT. it took me to a wierd page called paranoid.xx something like that and i got scared to put my credit's card info there :/! i want that pro, you sir deserve those dollars

is that safe? is there another way to pay for it?

Anyway my request, if it doesnt exist, can you make an app that can retrieve wifi's network password? that would be awesome and if it exist tell me names please

Hi there. Paranoid.ME is the name of my company and the website name as well :-)
If you want to get pro version use the wifikill downloader from here: http://paranoid.me/wifikill/downloader/ and press BUY. You will be redirected to paypal and after you pay you should be able to use the downloader to grab the pro version after a few minutes :-)
ponury

Postby Railius » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:02 pm

i bought it!! all awesome! btw do you know an app to get wifi password??\

and btw what is Faceniff, i know there are forums and stuff but there's no where, when you explain the app, at least ic ouldnt find it

Sorry for my bad english btw
Railius

Postby ponury » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:48 am

Railius wrote:i bought it!! all awesome! btw do you know an app to get wifi password??\

and btw what is Faceniff, i know there are forums and stuff but there's no where, when you explain the app, at least ic ouldnt find it

Sorry for my bad english btw

Cracking wifi pass is not efficient on mobile phones.
And faceniff allows you to hijack other users sessions to facebook and other services on the same wifi network.
ponury

Return to Other