It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:13 am Advanced search

Thank you so much :)!

Thank you so much :)!

Postby digonovic » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:15 am

I just had a 4 month aniversary with my girlfriend today, and found this software as I wanted to see whether she hid something on FB messages. I've tried Wireshark to capture cookies info but didn't work against an Android phone. I've just registered and taking this time to thank you so much (I get up in 5 hrs more to go work).

I know it is not morally nor legally correct but in personal experience, it is necesary to know whether you are wasting your time with somebody and fortunately this was not the case. Just read about really beautiful things about me with her friends and other innocent things and fortunately messages didn't seem as she had deleted any. Considering we live in a liberal westernised country and in year 2013, this is stuff to feel really happy about.

Thank you Developer, thank you from Chile. Have a happy life!
-Happiest man on Earth
Will give a donation as soon as I get a VISA ;)

P.s. Site name is Great "Paranoid" and logo "Don't panic" I feel myself very identified :)
digonovic

Re: Thank you so much :)!

Postby ponury » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:03 am

digonovic wrote:I just had a 4 month aniversary with my girlfriend today, and found this software as I wanted to see whether she hid something on FB messages. I've tried Wireshark to capture cookies info but didn't work against an Android phone. I've just registered and taking this time to thank you so much (I get up in 5 hrs more to go work).

I know it is not morally nor legally correct but in personal experience, it is necesary to know whether you are wasting your time with somebody and fortunately this was not the case. Just read about really beautiful things about me with her friends and other innocent things and fortunately messages didn't seem as she had deleted any. Considering we live in a liberal westernised country and in year 2013, this is stuff to feel really happy about.

Thank you Developer, thank you from Chile. Have a happy life!
-Happiest man on Earth
Will give a donation as soon as I get a VISA ;)

P.s. Site name is Great "Paranoid" and logo "Don't panic" I feel myself very identified :)

Thanks :-) Always great to hear some good words from a happy user :)
ponury

Return to Other