fatcobrah

Re: FaceNiff 2.x FINAL release thread

Post by fatcobrah » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:09 pm

@ponury thx again
i'v noticed this:
1) i cant open facebook on my laptop when faceNiff is online
and i get this error in chrome
No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

2) i cant always get email&password (1st and final letter ) ,i'v got it only one time :(

rawr

Post by rawr » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:48 pm

fatcobrah wrote:@ponury thx again
i'v noticed this:
1) i cant open facebook on my laptop when faceNiff is online
and i get this error in chrome
No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

2) i cant always get email&password (1st and final letter ) ,i'v got it only one time :(
From when it worked for me they had to be actually logging in for it to get the password. If it automatically logs them in that wont work.

Andy905

Post by Andy905 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi, I have a problem similar to one which was posted already. When I start faceniff it kills wifi like wifikill does. Is there a solution to this? My other problem is that when faceniff does run and I open up the browser it directs me to my own facebook page and not the one I selected in faceniff. Hope you can help

cbrownstudios

Post by cbrownstudios » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Andy905 wrote:Hi, I have a problem similar to one which was posted already. When I start faceniff it kills wifi like wifikill does. Is there a solution to this? My other problem is that when faceniff does run and I open up the browser it directs me to my own facebook page and not the one I selected in faceniff. Hope you can help
please see http://forum.ponury.net/viewtopic.php?f ... t=login#p3 (11th bullet point)

@ponury - mine also has similar problems where the app is taking too much traffic.

lolittle

Post by lolittle » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:32 pm

update to ICS ? it reboots my galaxy nexus and f*cks wifi unti another reboot :)

ponury

Post by ponury » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:57 pm

lolittle wrote:update to ICS ? it reboots my galaxy nexus and f*cks wifi unti another reboot :)
Donate some ICS device :-D

lolittle

Post by lolittle » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:17 pm

i wish it was hard enuf getting my hands on this one :P ... could you take a look if i gave you a logcat .. was going to upload but it doesnt allow .txt :/

ponury

Post by ponury » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:35 pm

lolittle wrote:i wish it was hard enuf getting my hands on this one :P ... could you take a look if i gave you a logcat .. was going to upload but it doesnt allow .txt :/
Sure, send me an email

Mex5150

Post by Mex5150 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Hi

I too would prefer the full password (so I can give people with weak passwords a good bollocking), I don't really see the argument for only revealing two characters of it when you give full access to the account. If somebody wants to do something malicious they could just go and change the password to something of their own choice, I don't see how showing/not showing the full password is of any more/less use to idiot script-kiddies. In fact I can only think of ways this could be used for good when you also consider the full access the app also gives.

Ultimately it's your software and up to you what you include and what you don't, I have paid for the unlock as you deserve reward for the time you put in, and you deserve that regardless of including tools others think they would find useful or not. I would suggest you reconsider this decision though.

-Mex

ponury

Post by ponury » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:55 am

WIthout the original password you are not able to change the password to something new. So you can't steal the account. You can only modify it's content but with password you could deny the user access to his own profile. With weak passwords you'll guess what the password is either way.