Page 3 of 3

Re: DONATIONS

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:43 am
by Darkuso
I see, i will try that way tomorrow then.

Re: DONATIONS

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:46 pm
by freemo1978
Ive paid via paypal . Paypal confirms this. Ive regisered and activated using my email i use for paypal and its sayng no such email is in data base soi cant upgrade. Please activate me or refund.

Re: DONATIONS

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:28 pm
by ponury
freemo1978 wrote:Ive paid via paypal . Paypal confirms this. Ive regisered and activated using my email i use for paypal and its sayng no such email is in data base soi cant upgrade. Please activate me or refund.
Contact me via email found here: http://paranoid.me/

Re: DONATIONS

Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:50 am
by rango
Hi, how can I send you money for WifiKill? Paypal or?

Thanks in advance.

Re: DONATIONS

Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:11 am
by ponury
rango wrote:Hi, how can I send you money for WifiKill? Paypal or?

Thanks in advance.
bitcoin or paypal :)

Re: DONATIONS

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:35 am
by Foreman3301
How do I buy the pro version and how much is it? It won't let me use PayPal. Foreman3301@gmail.com

Re: DONATIONS

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:20 am
by ponury
I'm sorry but paypal closed my account and I don't know how to get funded now.

Re: DONATIONS

Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:08 pm
by asa86
Hello,
I'm really want to donate with PayPal please send me an email that I can send it to.
Thanks Tamir.

Re: DONATIONS

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:36 am
by ponury
asa86 wrote:Hello,
I'm really want to donate with PayPal please send me an email that I can send it to.
Thanks Tamir.
I accept bitcoin or skrill.com for now. I can't accept paypal